1. Attend an Open Day or contact us to book a tour.
2. After your first visit, if you would like to start your remaining enrollment visits, we will need you to apply for a free WWC check and can help you with this process. We value child safety very highly and all parents at Co-op must have a WWC check before enrolment.
3. Visit as many times as you can on different days. Once you have been on a tour you can visit at any time, we just ask that you call before you come in case we have an excursion (they can sometimes be very spontaneous) and we wouldn't want you to be disappointed.
4. Once you have visited at least 6 times, usually over 6 weeks, and you know it will be a good fit for you and your family, you can let us know that you would like to join the school. During your visits please ask as many questions as you can.
5. You will be invited to attend a 'welcome meeting' on a Monday night to meet other parents and to talk about your family and how we can help your child to transition.
6. You fill in the application paperwork and start at Co-op! We usually assign new parents with a 'buddy' that they can talk to about any issues that may arise.
7. We have a check in at 1 month, 3 months and 6 months to see if everything is working for you and if there is anything we can do to help with the transition, but we encourage you to chat to us at any time outside of these check ins too.